Close Menu
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Trending
    • Organisers Receives ₦40 Million Bet9ja Foundation Support for 2026 Ex-Internationals Cup
    • NBF Board Laud Major General Ola, Other Board Members On Support For Boxers In Commonwealth Games Camp
    • North London Red Again: Arsenal Finally Bring the Premier League Trophy Home
    • Organisers Receives ₦40 Million Bet9ja Foundation Support for 2026 Ex-Internationals Cup
    • Customs Launches Smart Declaration Platform to End Airport Delays
    • Troost-Ekong Returns to the Spotlight for AFCON 2027’s Historic Three-Nation Draw
    • Aaron Rai Claims Historic PGA Championship Victory With Stunning Final Round
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram YouTube
    Sports Day InternationalSports Day International
    • Home
    • About
      • About Us
      • The Team
      • Advert Rate
    • SportsDay Newspaper
    • E-copy Archives
    • Sports News
    • Football
    • Other Sports
      • Athletics
      • Boxing
      • Wrestling
      • Tennis
      • Basketball
      • Others
    • Women Football
    • Sports Business
    • News
      • News
      • Politics
      • International News
      • National News
    Sports Day InternationalSports Day International
    Home » Israel – Palestine war: Ex- Israel PM Bennett joins troop in battlefront
    International News

    Israel – Palestine war: Ex- Israel PM Bennett joins troop in battlefront

    SPORTSDAY NEWSPAPERSBy SPORTSDAY NEWSPAPERSOctober 10, 2023No Comments2 Mins Read
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email
    Former Israel prime minister Naftali Bennett joined soldiers at the battlefront amid Tel Aviv’s war with Hamas which has left over 1,200 dead on both sides.
    Naftali Bennett shook hands with soldiers as he arrived for the reserve duty while Israel launched a massive counteroperation against Hamas. This came after Israel’s defense minister ordered a “complete siege” on the Gaza Strip following an unprecedented invasion into Israel by Hamas. Israel formally declared war on Sunday as it pushed for “significant military steps” to retaliate against Hamas after the surprise attack.
    They fought in the country’s south against Hamas fighters and guarded breaches in its border fence as it regained control of border communities taken by Hamas fighters during the attack. Meanwhile, Hamas had continued fire barrages of rockets, setting off air raid sirens in Jerusalem and Tel Aviv.
    European Union Commissioner Oliver Varhelyi said that the bloc suspended “all payments immediately” to the Palestinians because of the “scale of terror and brutality” during the attacks of Hamas against Israel. The surprise announcement came just hours after EU officials stressed that no EU money had been going to Hamas.
    The US State Department said that at least nine American citizens have been killed in the weekend Hamas attacks on Israel, raising the toll from four while an undetermined number of American citizens remain missing and unaccounted for. The US State Department is in touch with families “and providing all appropriate consular assistance,” spokesman Matthew Miller said.
    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn WhatsApp Reddit Tumblr Email
    SPORTSDAY NEWSPAPERS
    • Website

    Related Posts

    Muscle, Medals, Mastery: World Champion Club Tops Nationals Ahead of Africa Campaign

    April 16, 2026

    Trump Honours Messi, Inter Miami to White House, Praises Their ‘Championship’ Win

    March 6, 2026

    Ukrainian Skeleton Athlete Vladyslav Heraskevych Receives $200,000 Gift After Olympic Ban

    February 19, 2026
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Latest Posts

    May 20, 2026

    Organisers Receives ₦40 Million Bet9ja Foundation Support for 2026 Ex-Internationals Cup

    May 20, 2026

    NBF Board Laud Major General Ola, Other Board Members On Support For Boxers In Commonwealth Games Camp

    May 20, 2026

    North London Red Again: Arsenal Finally Bring the Premier League Trophy Home

    May 20, 2026

    Organisers Receives ₦40 Million Bet9ja Foundation Support for 2026 Ex-Internationals Cup

    May 19, 2026
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Instagram
    • WhatsApp
    FcTables.com
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest
    • Home
    • About Us
    • The Team
    • Advert Rate
    • E-copy Archives
    • Contact Us
    • Privacy Policy
    • Africa4Peace 5-A-Side: Delta State Allstars Receive LOC Delegation As Tournament Draws Near
    • Nigeria Customs Deepens Global Support, Signs Cooperation Agreement with Belarus
    © 2026 SportsDay International.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Go to mobile version